October 17, 2009

Soap Athetic updated links

I realized some time ago that the Soap Athetic links in earlier blog entries are now dead.  We removed the show from Numa Network, but I have re-cut it into three segments and inserted a few extra jokes that weren’t in the original release.  So here are the three segments and the gag reel for you to laugh at hysterically all over again. ;)

Soap Athetic part 1

Soap Athetic part 2

Soap Athetic part 3

Soap Athetic Gag Reel

I am now in full pitch mode in search for a home for my little mock soap opera.  Good news to come.  I know it.

1 comment:

A Penny For My Thoughts said...

I like the name of your production company. That's real sweet of you! I am keeping my fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that you will make it to Hollywood someday. Then I can sell those childhood pics of you on ebay for a hefty sum. Just kidding. Good luck to you!!