August 2, 2009

MN 2 Hollywood: The Movie

The new Nora Ephron helmed flick, Julie and Julia, is apparently based on a blog conceived back in 2002.  Read about the jealousy inducing journey from blog to screen here.

Diablo Cody’s rise from blogger to Hollywood A-Lister is well known now, and others are rising from blogscurity to bloglebrity.  Check out I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell to follow the journey of one man’s drunken confessionals to big screen release this September.

Am I jealous?  God-willing, I will overcome that crippling sin.  Really, this should breed optimism that anything can happen to anyone anywhere.  Is MN 2 Hollywood destined to be a movie?  Of course not.  But perhaps the right executive will stumble across something I’ve written and be crazy… I mean… moved enough to see what else is in this tank.

No comments: